Buscar

fun learning activity

Blogging is a fun learning activity. Aside from it’s a social networking site, it is also a medium of learning from other different articles of different views, some used to  motivate especially when you really want to persuade the readers, sharing experiences- the joy, the laughter, the hardships of making a blog. Some used to evaluate certain places, activities and many more. I would say, blogging is an enjoying thing to do, but at first I find it hard to adapt to the world of writing in which I will share my ideas responsibly. I will never forgot that as a blogger, I have the privilege of sharing my thoughts responsibly so, in every word that I am going to blog, I should think before I click (gma news tv).

As a communication student, I should respect my co-blog mates. For they are like me who are willing and interested to share the learning experiences, thoughts, different angle of music, art, culture and many more. I will continue doing blogs as long as I can. For it will help me to be a good communicator.

Posted by: Angelica Piolino
Last blog entry

0 comments:

Post a Comment