Buscar

Define



                                                                                                
Working with my busy schedules, deadline of paper works and other requirements needed in school, conceptualizing blog content is a hard time for me. Every entry that we pass have different theme consisting the lay-out, features and effects that might contribute to make the blog interesting and catchy to the followers.
I am not good in technical aspects of doing blog that why, one of our group mate’s acts as a leader in that matter. At first, the blog became quite easy for me because all I need to do is to pass the article assigned to me. Later on, when I saw that there are people commenting and giving their opinion on how ways to improve our blog, a little bit of pressure pushes me to do a great job and motivate my skills on my article. I also learned to create a blog.
I always came at home late because of the videos, interviews and photos we need to finish. Some of my group mates stay on our house to take the overnight and able to work hard for the blog. We go to different setting to captured the environment that will complement to our article. Opportunity to help to other people and experiencing the work we had is amazing lessons for me and I truly appreciate it.
 Blog is a part of my life that gives great experience working with my group mates. And it’s worth it because the product still exists and it would be a memory for me.
The significant values of the Blog creates venue for me to share my knowledge to others, the point of interaction and difference!
Posted by: Bernafe O. Serra
BCR 3-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment